Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Charles William

Baby Charlie is here. :) I plan to write out the entire birth story soon because I really don't want to lose a single detail of what was by far the greatest day and moment of my entire life, but for now, I just wanted to update that he is here and that all is well.

He was born at 1:28 pm on Tuesday via a scheduled cesarean, which went very smoothly. He weighed 8.2 pounds and was 20.5 inches long at birth. He is the cutest, most beautiful creature I have ever seen in my entire life, and if I did nothing else but stare at him for the rest of my life I would die happy. I truly can't believe he is here and that he is perfect. I am in heaven.

Phil getting prepped and ready for the surgery too
Waiting patiently to the get show on the road
Mommy and Charlie
Sweetest baby boy


Dressed and ready to go home




Meeting Belly for the first time. Charlie was obviously very excited. :)


He took to nursing immediately... as in, he was searching out a boob from the first moment they placed him in my arms. :) He eats constantly and has really made it easy on his mama with trying to figure out this whole process. He just knows what to do and he does it. I love him. I love feeding him... even if he ate 20 times yesterday and it feels like all I do now is breastfeed. I still love it. I love every single second with this beautiful little boy. 

Most of our pictures are on my phone and I'm not sure I know how to access those, but I'll try!

I'll write more soon.

Much love,
Emily

4 comments:

  1. I love it! He is just so so beautiful. You are going to be such a great mom. He is so lucky to be so loved by so many. What an amazing miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is just precious. I'm so glad to hear how well you are doing! What a blessing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Congratulations and am so glad you guys are all home safely ::HUGS::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! He so so handsome!! Congratulations! So glad everything went so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete